How you imagined it when you bought it.
Knock-down and rebuild.
It could be an idea worth thinking about.
Home renovations vs New – Renovating is not necessarily as cost and time efficient as knocking down your existing home and rebuilding.
Design to suit your lifestyle – Home renovation may not be a complete solution to suit your needs.
You don’t have to move location – Stick with what you and your family are familiar with and stay near to your family and friends.
Avoid buying and selling costs and keep the equity in your land – There’s no stamp duty this way and no real estate agents taking a percentage of your investment.
Town planning permit process.
We take care of this for you. It can be daunting and time consuming to arrange on your own, so we do this for. The process may differ depending on your council and location, but more or less, it involves these steps:
1. Meet will us and discuss your requirements and expectation that suit your lifestyle and needs.
2. Research is conducted to understand what planning controls apply to your property and any specialist consultants that may be needed for your project.
3. Preparation of planing permits, including design drawings and plans, town planning application, supporting information, estimated costs of the works and current Certificate of Title.
4. Your council reviews the application. Public notification is given (if required) and a report prepared. At this point, a decision is made on the application.
5. If approved, a complete package of drawings and documentation is prepared for you and any construction and building permits obtained.
Get in contact today
Interested in any of the Roonsleigh services or have a question for us, fill out the below contact form and we will reply shortly.